Saturday, May 15, 2010

Last day as a real toursist

Every time when I arrive to Paris the first place that I always want to visit is the Jardin Tuillerie. Why such a touristy place? No idea :)But the green chairs in the middle of the road in the center of a big city make this place really cosy.

While I was choosing a chair, two ladies came up to me trying to speak French, forming a question by simply saying the name of the place they needed a adding a question intonation. Musée de l’Orangerie. I show. The lady: Вот там? - Automatically answering me in Russian. I answer in Russian. She was sooo shocked, I thought she would get a heart attack or smth :)

Yep, this is Paris – you can find any nationality here.

2 comments:

  1. Aaa! Remember our crazy picture-taking in Jardin de Tuilleries?! I can't wait to read more about your adventures! Keep experiencing, keep writing!

    Bisous,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha,yeeeeah,remember the pic with the guys in scottish skirts?))))))))))

    ReplyDelete